Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Daily Rattle

It has been a long time since I have been in the habit of daily blogging. In the past, I blogged on Yahoo 360 and had a group of bloggers that I followed and some that followed me. At this juncture in time, I have no one, but that too could change. Sometimes I blogged to put lessons out there for folks, sometimes it was done just to gripe and get it out of my system, other times it was to share something good or just plain interesting. I do know that when I blogged on a regular basis, I felt that I was mostly doing something beneficial for myself. This is not a selfish act in my opinion, but one that kept my psyche healthy and my cerebrum unclogged from thoughts that would get stuck there. Some two plus years after the demise of my old blog platform, I find myself at the entrance to a new and hopefully more permanent blog platform I can utilize in much the same way I once used Yahoo 360. I met many online friends on 360, some I keep in regular contact with electronically, others I only contact occasionally.

As I go through thoughts and sift out what is in need of this format, I will share them on here. Life is changing for so many of us in many different ways, and often times a place to capture them and share them can assist us in getting where we need to be.

~balance in all things~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Robin! Welcome to Blogger; I think you will like it here.